Our courtyard - Laundry time!





Comments

Michelle said…
Beautiful blogging Elaine - a joy to read! Sounds like you all are settling in quite well despite the culture shock.

You look happy in your photos as do your boys. I can't wait to read your next adventure installment!

Buenos Tardes!
Anza said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
hilary slater said…
hey,,great to talk to you yesterday,...I'm feeling like I"m a hot air balloon and dont know which way the wind is going to blow me...
You DO look happy, although I can see the emotions you're hiding from the camera ...
I've emailed stephen to suggest that i take Iain with me..he's against it..
so I"m in a quandry..
I can imagine a month...but 3 months..dont know if I can do that to me or iain.
will work out the thoughts..
and the money stuff
also worried about losing tenants if ringo doesn't feed them well..
and I need the tenants to pay the bills..
sooooooo i will keep you posted...perhaps a visit is best at this point..and then will see where that takes me..
I"ve found a posting for an ESL art lecturer at OCAD..Im quite qualified..so....it starts in september...
hmmm
will apply today/tomorrow..
I'm loving reading your blogs..they will make a great book when you return!! :-)
Publish!!
hil