Más Caliente

10May08

People in a party - HOT HOT HOT!
People in a party - HOT HOT HOT!
They come to the party knowin' what they got
They come to the party knowin' what they got
I'm Hot! You're Hot!
He's Hot! She's hot!
I'm Hot! You're Hot!
He's Hot! She's hot!
REAL HOT! REAL HOT!
REAL HOT!


It seems to have gotten hotter here recently. So much for those nice cool 39-40 degree days eh?

We had an assembly at school on Friday. It made me realize that it really just wasn’t me – those kids are noisy. I couldn’t hear the prayer at the beginning of the assembly because the kids were making so much noise – and yes, the speaker was using a microphone and he was only 4-5 metres away from me! Gahha!!! The exterior walls of the classrooms are painted concrete and the walls that separate the classes from each other are plywood with gaps at the top and bottom. The noise carries through from the class on either side and becomes ambient background noise to fill in the gaps between the kids incessant chatter and screeching and screaming and other bedlam. At least once a day a kid asks if he or she can go down and get some headache pills from the director.

Comments